Description of the Employer: Sparrow Business Solutions LLP www.sparrowadvisory.com is an eight -year-old corporate finance firm with presence in India and Singapore. Sparrow Advisory focuses on Mergers and Acquisition advisory, Investment Analysis, Valuations, Market Entry Strategy Consulting and other corporate finance work. The geographical focus includes South Asia and the South East Asia.
Essential duties and responsibilities: The Analyst will work closely with the Partners and be involved in multiple projects.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties as required will be assigned.
- Perform company and detailed industry research
- Creating/analyzing financial models and analyzing commercial data underlying financial forecasts;
- Independently set up fully-integrated valuation models of businesses, tangible and intangible assets for various purposes using DCF method, comparative analysis, transaction analysis approach and Net Asset Value method
- Structure and write majority sections of the Valuation Reports and memos, including business overview, industry overview and valuation sections
- Addressing client queries in a clear and concise manner
- Prioritizing and executing multiple assignments, including ad-hoc projects within tight deadlines
- Adhering to high-quality standards and industry best practices
The incumbent should be a highly motivated, a self-starter, with ability to learn fast and work independently. There is a tremendous learning opportunity for the right candidate. Sparrow Advisory offers flexible work hours and work from home options.
Desired Skills and Experience will include:
- Graduate/ MBA with 2-3 years of experience in equity research departments at leading KPOs
- Exposure to valuation of unlisted/ private companies
- Strong excel modelling, power point and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mindset and a desire to learn about new businesses and companies.
Remuneration: As per the industry standards; will also include performance-linked bonus.
Towards this end we provide you with support and the opportunity to work in different industry. We would like to describe our people and our work place in simple terms. But it isn’t easy when what we are trying to describe is a certain feeling of energy and vitality, of freshness, of a place where people are unafraid to voice new ideas, of a place where there is minimal hierarchy and flexible work hours.
We, at Sparrow Advisory believe that different individuals in a team bring vibrant ideas and a stream of enthusiasm to the organization’s intellectual capital base. Sparrow Advisory provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests grow professionally and build rewarding careers. If you are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and on challenges, you are more than welcome to be a part of our family!
We look for people with high analytical and problem-solving skills with knowledge in Business and Finance.
In case you would like to consider a career at Sparrow and have the above qualifications, feel free to Email at email@example.com