Description of the Employer: Sparrow Business Solutions LLP www.sparrowadvisory.com is an eight -year-old corporate finance firm with presence in India and Singapore. Sparrow Advisory focuses on Mergers and Acquisition advisory, Investment Analysis, Valuations, Market Entry Strategy Consulting and other corporate finance work. The geographical focus includes South Asia and the South East Asia.
Essential duties and responsibilities: The Analyst will work closely with the Partners and be involved in multiple projects.
The following duties are normal for this position. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive. Other duties as required will be assigned.
- Perform company and detailed industry research
- Creating/analyzing financial models and analyzing commercial data underlying financial forecasts;
- Independently set up fully-integrated valuation models of businesses, tangible and intangible assets for various purposes using DCF method, comparative analysis, transaction analysis approach and Net Asset Value method
- Structure and write majority sections of the Valuation Reports and memos, including business overview, industry overview and valuation sections
- Addressing client queries in a clear and concise manner
- Prioritizing and executing multiple assignments, including ad-hoc projects within tight deadlines
- Adhering to high-quality standards and industry best practices
The incumbent should be a highly motivated, a self-starter, with ability to learn fast and work independently. There is a tremendous learning opportunity for the right candidate. Sparrow Advisory offers flexible work hours and work from home options.
Desired Skills and Experience will include:
- Graduate/ CA -Intermediate/CMA Inter (Both Group)
- Exposure to valuation of unlisted/ private companies
- Strong excel modelling, power point and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mindset and a desire to learn about new businesses and companies.
Stipend: 10K, 12.5K, 15K